Promoting an understanding and appreciation of the history and architecture of the Marquette Neighborhood.
banner - workers outside L.L. Olds Seed Company, 712 Williamson St.
Friends of Historic Third Lake Ridge
Search Results

1302 Williamson



Historical Photographs and Images
No Results
Modern Photographs and Images

1302 Williamson - Phil B. Coughlin Commercial Building, built in 1917, (WAHI #115903), was initially an A&P Grocery, the building became Coughlin's Tavern after the end of prohibition. For a detailed hisrory, see www.thecrystalcornerbar.com

Courtesy of N. Schroeder
Photographer/Artist: N. Schroeder
Date: Dec 2004


City of Madison Directory 1858
Note: No addresses are given in the directory, only street names. Blocks and addresses are unknown.
Spaight St. is listed as Farwell. Rutledge St. is listed as Promenade

Last Name/Business First Name Type Listed As Probable Address Occupation Employer/Place of Business
Williams Horace N. home Williamson near Baldwin mason



City of Madison Directory 1890-91

Last Name/Business First Name Type Address Occupation Employer
Meyer Christian H. residence 1302     Williamson   grinder Fuller & Johnson Mfg. Co. - manufacturers of agricultural implements - office and works at 1402 E. Washington Av
Meyer Henry residence 1302     Williamson   grinder Fuller & Johnson Mfg. Co. - manufacturers of agricultural implements - office and works at 1402 E. Washington Av



City of Madison Directory Index - 1939

Last Name/Business First Name Description Address Owner (0) Telephone (T)
Coughlin, Patrick H. tavern 1302     Williamson  



Articles and Biographies

No Results


Miscellaneous

No Results





<-Back to Database Search